14.5.09

Prejean keeps her crown, Miss Cali Pageant director resigns

Carrie Prejean

Talk about making a statement…

Just one day after Donald Trump decided that Carrie Prejean could keep her Miss California crown - despite the fact that she didn’t reveal to the organization she posed for topless photos as a teenager - Shanna Moakler has resigned as the pageant’s director, Usmagazine.com reports.

“Since the press conference yesterday [Tuesday], I had a chance to think about what has taken place, and I feel that at this time it is in my best interest to resign from the Miss California USA organization,” Moakler tells the tabloid and adds: “I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth.”

We understand why Moakler doesn’t agree with Trump’s decision, but correct us if we’re wrong… Wasn’t Moakler Playmate of the Month for Playboy magazine in December 2001???


http://www.hotgossip.com/prejean-keeps-her-crown-miss-cali-pageant-director-resigns/6008/

0 comments: